Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog List.

I don't usually go read Blogs but when I do it is usually for for my entertainment.

I usually go to FMyLife to read funny everyday stories that happen to regular JOE's like us.

I LOVE reading travel blogs because I love to travel and learn about other cultures. I put the link to Greg's blog because like him I have unsual fits to move somewhere foreign in the future.

I like reading my HusbandisAnnoying because husband/boyfriend stories are usually really funny.. Maybe I am a cheesy romantic? haha

I've always loved poetry and writing poetry reading other people poetry is really nice especially because it come from pure emotions.

I usually visit Ben Lyon's blog just to see what's up with celebrities and movies. Not very academic but hey.. some gossip isn't so bad?? =)

2 comments:

  1. FML, yeahhh priceless~
    Ohh, I should check out that TravelBlog.. I plan on traveling around the world(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete